The Eagles have made it a point recently to identify who on their roster is sticking around and who is no longer in their plans for the future. While they’ve mainly been focusing on the first of those, the moves they make hint at who they’re no longer interested in keeping around, whether it be for salary issues or because they don’t fit into the system. Now that they’ve re-signed Jeremy Maclin, Riley Cooper, Jason … Continue reading
- Analyzing Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster after final cuts
- Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster predictions: Version 2.0
- NBA teams’ spending efficiency: dollars over salary floor per win
- Have the Sixers hurt their trade leverage by drafting so many centers?
- Measuring the spending of NBA teams in 2015-16: dollars per win