The last time the Eagles went 2-0 to start the season, they made it to the Super Bowl (2004). While this may seem like a dumb statistic, it is definitely one to consider. Are the Eagles really a Super Bowl-caliber team? I mean, they barely beat the Browns a week ago. But here they are, beating another Super Bowl contender in the Baltimore Ravens in their home opener. That’s something to get excited about. After … Continue reading
- Analyzing Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster after final cuts
- Philadelphia Eagles 53-man roster predictions: Version 2.0
- NBA teams’ spending efficiency: dollars over salary floor per win
- Have the Sixers hurt their trade leverage by drafting so many centers?
- Measuring the spending of NBA teams in 2015-16: dollars per win